Appalachian’s Graduate Certificate in Business Analytics, as opposed to a full master’s degree, prepares students to make informed, data-driven decisions through 15 hours of graduate course work. Students learn how to apply big data analytics and predictive analytics to meet business objectives and gain a competitive advantage. The certificate is a great way to gain experience and skills in the analytics field in a time-efficient manner.
Required Entrance Exam: None
Required number of references to specify in the online form: None
Supplemental Information: Resume (Required upload for application submission).
Graduates are working at these and other employers:
- Grant Thorton
- Premier, INC
- Robins Air Force Base
- Hanes Industries
- Impact Financial Systems, Inc.
- Babson Capital Management
Applications are not being accepted at this time.
- You will study in the Walker College of Business, accredited by AACSB since 1976 and recognized as a Best Business School for 2022 by The Princeton Review.
- Any prospective student may apply. Hours completed to meet the requirements of a graduate certificate earned from Appalachian may potentially be applied toward a graduate degree within the same or closely related discipline. The hours must be applied in the degree Program of Study on a course-by‐course basis and must meet the appropriate standards for use in the degree. Transferred certificate hours may not exceed 50% of the total degree program requirements. The certificate can complement other graduate programs beside business.
- No GRE or GMAT is required.
- All graduate programs at Appalachian have small class sizes, providing intimate classroom interaction.
- The School of Graduate Studies offers scholarships, fellowships and assistantships to support eligible, full-time, degree-seeking students.
- Data Analyst
- Logistics Management Specialist
- Data Scientist II
- Google AdWords Account Manager & Website Designer
- Inventory Control Specialist
- Solutions Analyst
- Pricing Analyst
Dr. Jason Xiong